Friday, June 11, 2010

My List of Inspirations

1. Bright, Vivid colors
2. Songs that get me into a certain mood - Classical, Jazz, Oldies and some newer stuff
3. Victorian things
4. Audrey Hepburn or Vivien Leigh photos
5. Dramatic Clouds
6. The hour of midnight
7. A feel good movie (classics always get me in the mood to be creative for some reason, lol)
8. Art Galleries
9. Museums
10. Documentaries on the creative process
11. Looking through old photos
12. Looking at my past art work
13. Hearing others ideas
14. Reading about Love Stories
15. Certain times of day, esp. early morning I love and late and night (wish I could have the best of both worlds)
16. Certain good memories and good times
17. Outdoors, esp. at my Grandma's property and being at her house.
18. Antique shows
19. My niece
20. Visiting new places

2 comments:

  1. There's just something about the Victorian era that i love. From the fashion, houses, religion, art and mannerisms. Perhaps it's because each person had his or her role(station) and there was no question of where his or her life would lead. Or maybe their wasn't an overwhelming infinite number of choices that we enjoy now. The paradox of freedom and choice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool i like this post about inspirations. Music is an inspiration,too. Yet we can choose what to listen to. Positive songs for a positive mood.

    ReplyDelete